Thursday, February 10, 2011

Winter Dreaming










I have to admit – and it’s the same every year – I’m looking forward to the return of cosyness again. During last week’s heatwave, I found myself missing those wintry evenings, snuggling up to a glass of red wine in a cuddly knit (of which Isabel no doubt does the best). I know I’m a Sydney-sider and so I rarely glimpse snow, but this pic of Amsterdam in the wintertime is making me awfully reminiscent of that big winter chill. In this same vein, I am seriously coveting oversized and undersized (but not in-between) knits, tousled, wind-swept locks, texture a la Stylestalker’s The Beautiful and the Damned, the Row pre-fall and Theory’s delicate tailoring and soft, silk shirts tucked into low-slung, hip-hugging pants. Oh, and hot cocoa!
P.S. How great does Natasha Poly look with bangs?!

No comments:

Post a Comment